Respect the site
Here are some rules that will help you out:
- Upload Society is not for pornography or sexually explicit content. If this describes your video, don't post it on Upload Society.
- Don't post videos showing bad stuff like animal abuse, drug abuse, under-age drinking and smoking, or bomb making.
- Graphic violence is not allowed. If your video shows someone being physically hurt, attacked, or humiliated, don't post it.
- Upload Society is not a shock site. Don't post gross-out videos of accidents, dead bodies or similar things intended to shock or disgust.
- Respect copyrights. Only upload videos that you made or that you are authorized to use. Don't upload videos you didn't make, or use content in your videos that someone else owns the copyright to, such as music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programs, or videos made by other users, without necessary authorizations.
- We encourage free speech and defend everyone's right to express their point of view. But we don't allow hate speech (speech which attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, gender, age or sexual orientation).
- Don't create misleading descriptions, tags, titles or thumbnails in order to increase views. Don't post large amounts of unwanted or repetitive content, including comments and private messages.
Upload Society reviews flagged videos 7 days a week to determine whether they violate these Guidelines. Serious or repeated violations of the Upload Society Guidelines can lead to account suspension or termination.
Welcome to Upload Society
- Have fun on the site.
- Let people know what you think. Feedback's part of the experience, and its a good way to make friends, so leave comments, rate videos, make your own responses to videos that spark your interests.
- Upload Society